Registered Veterinary Nurse Employment Opportunities
Exciting Opportunity for Full Time RVNs and Night RVNs
Nestled between the South Downs and the Sea, we are a Tier 2, 100% SA 3 centre practice.
We see a lot of wildlife and exotics and have all the mod cons including Ultrasound, Endoscopy and Digital X-ray.
We are proud to be able to provide our own 24 hour care.
Full Time RVN:
Our full time nurses are expected to work:
• A 40 hour week (approx 8 hr shifts) on a shared rota across all 3 surgeries.
This includes 4 Twilight shifts 5pm-2am plus the on call (no phones) every 8 weeks. We pay an out of hours supplement for this.
• One Saturday OR Sunday shift every 4 weeks to include the on call (no phones).
• One Bank Holiday per year.
We have a 2nd on call rota - approx 1 week in 12. You are paid a standby fee for this.
We expect our nurses to run a range of Nurse clinics and to help with Puppy Parties on a rota basis.
What you get:
• Time off in lieu for working the weekend and your bank holiday.
• Five weeks holiday per year, your birthday day off (or closest day to it) and bank Holidays (apart from the one you work)
• CPD budget.
• A competitive salary.
• Full social calendar including awesome Christmas parties, annual camping trip, days out and summer BBQs.
• Good work life balance and excellent package for the right person.
Full Time Night RVN (35 hours per week)
The night rota runs Weekdays 20.45 – 06.45 and Weekends 21.00 – 08.00 on a rota basis as follows:
WEEK MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
1 A A A B B B A
2 B B B A A A B
What you get:
- Five weeks holiday per year, your birthday day off (or closest day to it) and all bank Holidays.
- CPD budget.
- A competitive salary.
- Full social calendar including awesome Christmas parties, annual camping trip, days out and summer BBQs.
For both positions, accommodation may also be an option temporarily.
We would like to have someone in these positions as soon as possible.
We expect all our nurses to have a clean driving licence and use of their own car and to live within 20-25 minutes of the practice.
Contact us on 01243 842832, or email email@example.com for an application form.
And if you fancy a laugh, check out the video above. It was a while back, but we're still just as crazy!